What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- When you first access the AWG Website, we identify the IP-address from which you accessed our site. We save this information, along with the time you first entered the site. The website gives you a unique identifying user ID for the site, using a cookie. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies only contain your user ID number and no additional personal information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that.
- AWG tracks how you navigate through the site, mainly to the top of main sections of the site, so that we can better understand your use of the site so that we may continue to improve it.
- AWG will not redistribute information collected via the AIPG website to other organizations without your consent.
- AWG protects sensitive customer information through the use of secure server software for conducting financial transactions, such as transmission of credit card numbers. Additionally, all customer data and information are protected against unauthorized access.
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information you submit to us when you use our secure online forms. All the information you provide us through these forms is stored securely offline.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make improvements to the AWG website and to enable the development of a customized experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
We welcome your comments, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org